Intuit QuickBooks and many related products were winners in the CPA Practice Advisor's 2023 Readers Choice awards.
Now in its 19th year, the competition spotlights technologies that the accountant audience has found to be most useful in running their practices. Because there is no formal nomination process, QuickBooks was organically chosen as some of the top software for accountants. Results were compiled from more than 5,000 respondents.
One highlight of the awards was a question to readers: "Which Conferences Do You Attend?" The most highly attended event by CPA Practice Advisor readers was QuickBooks Connect.
Here is a list of all winning categories:
- Specialty Systems & Tax Prep Tools: Intuit QuickBooks Self-Employed
- Accounting Write-Up Systems: Intuit QuickBooks Online Accountant
- Payroll: Intuit QuickBooks Online Payroll
- Time & Billing: Intuit QuickBooks Time
- Attended Conferences: QuickBooks Connect
- Small Business Accounting Systems: Intuit QuickBooks Desktop
- Online Small Business Accounting: Intuit QuickBooks Online/Online Accountant
- Not-for-Profit Accounting: Intuit QuickBooks Premier Nonprofit
Congratulations to all winners!